Pages

Sunday 4 March 2012

Today's Great Deal: Thrift Store Shopping

My family and I went thrift store shopping today, I think we've gone so much lately that we've really gotten all we can get for the time being. There are really only a few other things I'm looking to pick up that is second hand, but have had no luck finding them. Garage sale season is coming up shortly, so I'm thinking I'm going to take a second hand shopping break until then.


Today we went to Talize where all blue ticketed items were 50% off, unfortunately the blue ticketed items were few and far between. From Talize I bought a shirt/dress, can dispenser and camping pan. After that, we went to this little thrift store, I can't remember the name of it but all the proceeds go to the Surrey Memorial Hospital, where we picked up the jars, jar accessories, salad spinner and mini cake pan. Considering we spent just over $15.00 for everything it wasn't at all a bad trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment