Pages

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Recipe: Creamy Spinach Dip


I love snack foods. I sometimes replace lunch with various types of snack foods, which, (hanging my head in shame) is really bad. Nonetheless, I thought I'd share a current favourite snack food of mine, a creamy and delicious spinach dip. 

Ingredients:
1/2 cup onion
1 1/4 cups washed and thoroughly drained spinach 
1/2 cup softened cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
sprinkle of cayenne pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 tsp garlic salt


Directions:
Chop up the onion and spinach and set aside. 
In a small mixing bowl, bring together all other ingredients using an electric mixer. 
Spoon in chopped spinach and onions, stir in well until combined. 
Let the dip sit in the fridge for a few hours before serving.

Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think spinach dip is a good lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found another way to use the spinach dip, I'll have to put up a recipe post for it soon.

    ReplyDelete