Pages

Monday 5 March 2012

Organizing the Pantry

Our pantry has needed a little love and attention for a while, so I finally got around to doing some organizing. Although there is a vast improvement, I'm not 100% happy with how it looks now, I think I'll let some of the food whittle down a bit and go from there. Here are some before and after pictures, just in case it's hard to tell the before is on the right, while the after is on the left.

Canned and baking goods before, become canned, soup and baking goods after.


From the top to bottom: baking goods, pasta related items and baking items that are sealed. Notice how I used some old baby wipe containers as risers, pretty ingenious eh? Well maybe not.

I have no idea what to do with this pantry, all I know is that I want to change it. Add some more shelves in between the existing shelves? Paint the Shelves? Some thing's in store for this pantry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment