Pages

Thursday 15 March 2012

Leftovers Recipe: Creamy Spinach Dip Baked Pasta

In my last post I made some creamy spinach dip, well I realised I made just too much for the amount of people in our home right now and it was getting a little repetitive. I only had about half the amount of spinach dip left when I used it in this recipe, so keep in mind, what I made here is a relatively small amount and you may need to double up this recipe to satisfy everyone's stomach. 



Ingredients:
Creamy spinach dip (click here for the recipe)
1 1/2 cups of bow tie pasta (or 1 cup of macaroni)
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 tsp butter


Directions:
Cook pasta according to directions on the box until soft. Drain well.
Using the butter grease a shallow casserole dish and set aside.
Take the cooked pasta and stir in the spinach dip and half the mozzarella cheese. Place in the casserole and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes.


Enjoy!!!

2 comments: