Pages

Friday 10 February 2012

Organizing The Fridge

One of my goals for this year was to be more organized with everything. Time management, my closet, old kids clothes, my fridge....you name it, it needs/needed organization. Now while I'd love to attack my husband's desk with about a dozen black garbage bags, I won't, at least for now. His desk as he believes, is an organized mess and paperwork and receipts from 2006 might be needed one day (I doubt it though).

Ahhhh! See what I mean!

I've starting working on organizing a few things since January already, overall I'm pretty satisfied with what I've accomplished. I really wasn't planning on doing much today, it's cold and raining outside and all I had on my list of things to do was relax, then I went to make lunch. When something remains disorganized for so long you usually become accustomed to it, at least I did, that is until today. I opened the fridge door took one look and decided that I wasn't going to be putting this off anymore, today was cleaning and organizing day for Mr. Fridge.

Before

After

I feel so much better, being disorganized is stressful.



1 comment:

  1. I find as I get older, I get a bit more stuck in my ways. One of things that irk me, is when my fridge is not organised the way I want it. I have a spot for everything in there. I find when I go into the fridge after one of the household members, I find myself re-organising it. It just looks better, and cleaner!!

    ReplyDelete